• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"Here Kitty Kitty Kitty" Paul's CTAII Catalina

Looks awesome so far Paul. Did you use Vallejo interior green for the cockpit? I was able to see one of these beasties at the new Evergreen Air Collection last month. They are really a huge plane. Also realized I only got like 2 photos of it :bang head Oh well just an excuse to go back.

IMG_8100.JPG

Now to get this thread back on track.
Today I cleaned out some of the fuse and put the inside stuff inside. I am surprised to see how much room is wasted inside this kit but then you really wont see any of it any way. I sewed up the fuse and laid on some of that Rustoleum black primer, that stuff is pretty dang good. I dont have to spray it black but the metallic I choose to show wear will be a different story.

You closed it up already!

I don't know if you were aware of the PBY Gallery on this site. Of course, now I can't find it so I published a new article. It may be of use for the next one!

Click image to visit.

Regards,

You closed it up already!

I don't know if you were aware of the PBY Gallery on this site. Of course, now I can't find it so I published a new article. It may be of use for the next one!

Click image to visit.

Regards,

I was wondering what you published. I guess I have it set where the discussion link is not generated for walkarounds. :idonno

It was a busy day today. Although it doesn't look like much was done. I got all the black things black and even assembled the flying surfaces, put the canopy in and starting some weathering.
more to come for sure.

It was a busy day today. Although it doesn't look like much was done. I got all the black things black and even assembled the flying surfaces, put the canopy in and starting some weathering.
more to come for sure.

Black is tough to paint, doing good Paul. :popcorn

Back