• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hasegawa 1:48 Seaking AEW Mk2 Finished

Finished?! :notworthy

Took me a month to do a stinkin prop.

Mighty fine work Patty, love the tones of the paint job, outstanding. (y)

And i just realised i chucked the box and instructions away now.......with the nav light still in the box.

Oh well...its was a practice run. probably chuck the whole thing away tomorrow and start something else anyway...its not really a keeper.. ;)

Looks like a Keeper to Me ... glad you sorted the prop trouble out ... excellent flying Boat .... Congrats (y) :woohoo: (y)

Whaaat? Throwing a helicopter away??? Have you lost your noggin?
It's ok to throw an airplane away, but not a helo! :D

By the way, in the 2nd display pic, we have a clear case of lost tail rotor effectiveness!
Better get her on the ground ASAP! :yipee

Tim

Yes Tim rear rotor failure, i couldn't spin the main, rear and take a picture at the same time :)
Dont worry, i never keep kits once they are made. That said i have 4 finished that have lasted for some time and space for one more .... I have 2 Tamiya 1/32 spitfires, a WnW albatross and a WnW Bristol fighter.
I now have a Italeri 1:9 1938 triumph 350 motorcycle Army Despatch bike that i am looking at :).

As a practice project, I'd say you did a pretty fine job, mate. Well modelled, sir.

Ian.

Looks great to me. To bad you'll bin it but as long as you had fun and it got you back into the seat its not a waste. Watching for what is next.
James

Back