• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Finders Keepers

Ken Abrams

Hey guys, long time since I posted a WIP type thread as most of my work goes to my blog. This is my latest work, currently on the bench as an entry to a youtube based competition.

It is a sort of 'what if' but one I think has it's feet in the realm of 'quit possible' so yeah, this is what I'm doing, a captured German half track with an M55 trailer mounted in the cargo bed. B)

Sorry for the crappy pictures I just snapped these on the bench, once the paint starts flying I will put it in the photo booth.

MA-2%7E0.jpg

MA-1%7E0.jpg

Thanks peeps!

I wasn't going to post any more until a little later but what the heck, here's where I'm at now. I need to wait for the oils to dry so I can continue, most of that wood in the bed will be hidden.

SMA-2-1.jpg

SMA-3.jpg

SMA-4.jpg

*Sorry for using photobucket Bob, no time to re-size and upload right at the moment. :pp

Gees...can't get away from it, but at least you posted when I wasn't at work so that's a positive! The wood rocks!

Beauty build Ken , I've seen more unlikely scenarios in real pics. , this aint that far of a stretch .

Who makes the lad with the Thompson ?

WoW ! Dude ! Ken,

That's gone together Fast !! Looks Great !! I'd say that you have time to add some more Figures !!

Super Cool !!

Thanks doods. B)

Glenn,

the figgy is an Alpine figure, US tanker dude but his hand is molded right to his thigh. It's an odd, spread out open fingure look and I didn't really dig it. I shaved it off and hollowed out the sleeve, and grabbed another Alpine figures hand w/ the gun from the spares box.

I then used a Hornet head to further change his appearance from all the other Alpine figs of this dude.

Here's a little teaser straight from the bench just to show my direction so far. I'm really having fun with this one.

:peace

SMA-5.jpg

*sorry Bob :blush:

Back