• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Finders Keepers

Thanks everyone for your encouragement! B)

I have managed to prop up the sub-assemblies as they currently stand for a few photos. Still lots to do yet but it's all starting to take shape.

Thanks for looking.

BSC-1.jpg

BSC-2.jpg

BSC-3.jpg

BSC-4.jpg

BSC-5.jpg

BSC-6.jpg

Outstanding Ken! :ro:

Awesome, simply awesome. In case anyone did NOT know, aside from sharkmouth marked vehicles, my other main interests are small armies and air forces, and captured equipment used in combat. so the "Under New Management" GB is one I will follow and Ken has given us a sneak preview.

Regards,

Thanks to each and every one of you for all of the very encouraging words, you are all too kind. :blush:

I've managed to get more done and hope to have this completed shortly, so I will try and post those pictures soon.

:popcorn

Then,

maybe I'll share my 1/72 FineMolds Millennium Falcon around here somewhere...

Erik, Rick, thank you. :D

Here are some more recent photos, the thread title should now become even more clear. I still have a few little finishing touches but this is the most recent progress.

*Sorry if you already saw these on ML.

ML-1-2.jpg

ML-2-2.jpg

ML-3-2.jpg

ML-4-2.jpg

ML-5-2.jpg

ML-6-2.jpg

Back