• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"Easy Pickins"

I_LIKE_IT.jpg

Beautiful work Ski , looks like the real deal , love it !!!
Us Polish types gotta stick together ........

Ya killin me Cheyenne, ya killin me, lol. And yes, from one Polish Brother to another Brother from another Polish Mother, we hang tight.

Thx for the kind words Bro.

Mr. Moon Puppy, Iron Mike, Mr. Paul, and Heaven's Eagle, Thx Gents, great appreciated.

Here's the Hog of Hogs ready for curio cabinet storage until I get the Ranger fig and base ready. Hollar if you see anything amiss, please!

Thx for watchin. Cheers, Ski.

That really looks swell! I like the little details like the clamps and such, very lifelike. (y)

:drinks

And I just noticed something that should have been obvious to me earlier, the bolts under the seat, the mounts, they ain't been painted, YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doeeeeeeeeeee................ And the skirt caught under the pipes, HA!

Gee Wiz, can't think of ever thang, lol.

The monitor shows all and forgives none. Easy fix, still looks swell! :drinks

Thx Mike and Duke. I'll add those bolts to the punch list, but for now I better get the Ranger done.

Thx for the kid words Gents. Cheers, Ski.

Like told a few of the guys James, if you can find the dang keys, you can take er for a spin, HA! Thx Ma Brotha!

Thx James. That leather was a stroke of good luck Amigo, lol.

The final figure for this huge dio is done; Warrior's 1:9 scale US Ranger BAR Gunner.

I used a Thompson instead of the BAR, because riding a Harley with a BAR would be most uncomfortable. At any rate, oils over acrylics and the dirty work to blend him into the base will be done later. Summer work is causing me to power down the bunker fast, so the base won't be dealt with until Fall 2017. I'm really looking forward to getting into structures and veggies, btw. All comments welcome.

Cheers, Ski.

Back