• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Don Cossak 1918-1920 Completed !!

Thankyou very much for your kind replies to this thread,...

I have taken some pictures of some touch ups I made to this fine figure,..I hope they load up ok
Taken on my new phone

enjoy

IMAG0007-1.jpg

IMAG0010.jpg

IMAG0009.jpg

IMAG0008.jpg

What a jolly chap he is! Beautiful, Mr. Fettes- the scuffed boots tips are the , erm, crowning touch. Cheers! :drinks

Looking good, Andy! That groundwork looks great, really adds to the figure. (y) :drinks

Thanks Mike,

Well as from past experience me and cameras dont work together real well and although I like the shot which is actually from my cell phone :gogo,.... the lighting really does wash out the highlights on the tunic
Thats the fault of my light source and I am really going to have to get better lighting for my bench for both modelling and photography

I have been really practicing on this figure again to get it up to where I left off many many months ago and I have been really trying to get the creases to pop out but wanted the effect to be gradual rather than glaring

I also painted the face twice as I was not happy with that either :facepalm

:D

Back