• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

DML Jagdpanther G2 Smart Kit

Neat looking scheme. I have to say though that I was thrilled when I googled pictures and the third row had pictures from your review. Sorry to hijack, but I just had to say :yipee
James

Right back again folks

The tracks came in Tuesday and the plan was to assemble them during the play-off games this weekend but
while I was working on the Marder II this morning I couldn't keep my eyes off the box and how they were going to look installed, I just couldn't resist the temptation. :blush:

There are no floaters, sometimes the axles will slip over the stops and hang in the air like that one you see.

Cheers
Tony lee :)

Pretty nice day here in the Ozarks not bad to get a little painting done. W H E E L S :S

The camo scheme is a little more complicated and with the cold and windy weather due to return tonight
it maybe held up for a few days. I can get some weathering on the lower hull done anyway.

Later
Tony lee :)

Back