• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

DML Brummbar Mid Prod WIP (continued) 01- 23-12

Re:DML Brummbar Mid Prod WIP Jan 01

Tony

This is an outstanding build mate. I love the way you have approached every stage. The zimmerit looks superb as does the interior. You will end up with is a winner for sure. Can't wait to see some more!!!!!

Ant

Re:DML Brummbar Mid Prod WIP Jan 01

Thanks man but you might have to wait a little while. It is colder than a well diggers destination around here. Below zero and snow is on the ground and some more is falling right now.
The camo paint is next and it's just to cold to open the window to vent the paint booth.
I ain't sitting on my hand though.
Tony Lee

It's me again Ethel :D

I must admit that it's been way to long coming but this project is back front and center.
First thing I need to do is inspect it and determine what's left to do. Giving it a quick once over I don't think there is. :blush:

You're welcome to hang around if you like.
We'll be back later boys and girls
Thanks
Tony lee

Wow, talk about an old bone!! And we all look SO much younger! Glad to see you resurrecting this one, Tony!
(y)

Re:DML Brummbar Mid Prod WIP Dec 31

bringing the pics to the next page ...

I added a few more plates,does this look any better?
100_0452.jpg

100_0453.jpg

What about I take out the center plate on the left side and put one either at the front or the rear,looks kinda even the way i've got them????
100_0454.jpg

Thanks
Tony Lee

great to see you pick up this build again (after two years! wow!) :popcorn

Re:DML Brummbar Mid Prod WIP Dec 31

Hey Tony it's like livin in the "good ole days". No rush mate but i'm lookin forward to see where you go with this. (y)

Ant

I might have some more skirts if you need some Tony. :huh: :blink :blush: Side skirts of the metal kind,not cloth :D
James

Good Morning Gang :Hiay

Thanks for the offer James but the skirts are aluminum and not cloth so we're all set there.
Since Laura reposted(thanks for that lady) the pics of the skirts and when I ask for placement suggestion and got all manner of answers I think the last two shots up there is how i'll mount them.

I've decided on a camo scheme that I found in my Trojca book (Stupa Abt.216,Italy 1944)and not the one DML suggested in the instructions.

Hey Ant long time NO see my friend. The "Good Ole Days" some say the only thing good about them is they're gone. :eek:hmy:
The way things are around the world these days any days were better than they are now.
You said you were looking forward to seeing where I go with this,I sure hope I don't disappoint you buddy.

Mike and Pup happy that you found time to join in,Thanks (y)

Just about ready to re-pull the trigger folks,stand by.
Tony lee

Hey Ant long time NO see my friend. The "Good Ole Days" some say the only thing good about them is they're gone.
The way things are around the world these days any days were better than they are now.
You said you were looking forward to seeing where I go with this,I sure hope I don't disappoint you buddy.

True, times are tough for everyone lately :(
Nah you won't disapoint mate. I haven't done a military based dio for a year or so, I've been working on railway based subjects but when i pick up a tank i'll be sure to post the progress on MA!

CHEERS GUYS!

Ant

I tried out my new Badger Krome AB on this and once I get use to it the skies the limit. :D
Abt.216, 1944 Italy paint scheme:
100_1247.jpg

100_1245.jpg

100_1246.jpg

100_1248.jpg

Still needs the fading green applied then a sealer coat and decals after that.

Stay tuned people and Thanks
Tony lee

:yipee

TONY ..... You know I Dig on th German Panzers .... Short, Tall , Long , Short ...... It's all Good !!

I like th scheme .... So, You Dig th Krome ? It looks like it's done ya' Right !!

Now that makes 3 Happy Campers :ro: :ro: :ro:

Campin' out waiting for th weathering & such !!

:erik

Yeah Erik i'm thinking once I get the hang of the button and the best paint brands mix ratios figured out she'll smoke. I never would have gotten as fine a line with my Iwata trigger gun.

Three is a nice number (y)
Thanks bud
Tony lee

Back