• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

AMC DH2-"WINGS ARE WIRED"

AMC DH2-THE OFFICE IS CLOSED

Looking really nice Terry . Would really like to see some period plywood .

In the 80's the Germans produced some high grade plywood sheets that had no visible grain but that would probably be boring.

Cheers, Christian B)

Looking really nice Terry . Would really like to see some period plywood .

In the 80's the Germans produced some high grade plywood sheets that had no visible grain but that would probably be boring.

Cheers, Christian B)

Thanks Christian!

If it were something like Burch the grain would be hard to see also.

B)

Great work on this kit so far. (y)

I can only hope WnW will start making WWII subjects too, everything I have seen so far from this company has been amazing.

Matrixone

Great work on this kit so far. (y)

I can only hope WnW will start making WWII subjects too, everything I have seen so far from this company has been amazing.

Matrixone

Thanks!

Yeah they are pretty good.

Yes Terry...it looks very cool...I didn´t known that you make planes...btw,as good as AFV´s... :D

:drinks

Luiz.

Yes Terry...it looks very cool...I didn´t known that you make planes...btw,as good as AFV´s... :D

:drinks

Luiz.

Ha! I have been known to dabble with airplanes once in a while.

B)

The cockpit looks great (y) The wood and the copper makes it look so real! I wonder how it would be to fly one of these, like tying a wicker chair on the top of your car and drive over the highway :woohoo:

:popcorn :popcorn

Erik

I am always awe-struck by folks who can build WWI subjects. A discipline I will probably never get any sort of 'handle' on. But having said that a'Wingnut' Fokker DVII does look VERY tempting !!

Ian

Ian those Fokker DVII have very minimal rigging, which is the deterrent for me. And they are great subject for showing off painting skills!

hmm..may have to get me one...

Awesome skills there Terry, that rigging scares the bejesus outa me though!

You guys! Afraid of a little bit of string. :laugh:

Thanks Phil!

B)

Just looking at those seat belts kinda makes me think there wasnt much room for movement. Looks super Terry.

Just looking at those seat belts kinda makes me think there wasnt much room for movement. Looks super Terry.

Yep cockpit is pretty tight. Not much between you and the wild blue.

Thanks Paul!

B)

Back