• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

Sitting here all giddy waiting for the snow squalls this aft followed by a good dump tonight. Then more squalls tomorrow. Yeah not :pinch:

Sitting here all giddy waiting for the snow squalls this aft followed by a good dump tonight. Then more squalls tomorrow. Yeah not :pinch:

Benn muggy and warm last couple of weeks, with real thunderstorms- I would trade all that for a real winter.

Today I'm cleaning carpets with my machine THAT WONT SPRAY! :vmad So I'm wetting with an old broom and sucking it up.

After playing drums for 23 years, I decided to expand my horizons a bit and picked up an acoustic guitar today...it'll take away from the bench a bit but being well rounded is a good thing I guess ;)

Man, I hope everyone is doing ok, things been quiet on the site the last couple of days. I'm sure everyone is slaving away at their work benches to make Tony Lee look like a slow poke.

:mpup

Or it could be this nice spring weather we're having in the States.

This is the last day of my long work week, off tomorrow!! Damned grass is knee deep in places, calling for rain today and tomorrow. I may need to get a couple goats! :eek:hmy:

Cut the grass 2X already... I LIVE IN CLEVELAND!!!!!! I am supposed to be shoveling feet of snow....

Made another trip to Home Depot today for another load of lumber. Helping my mom build a greenhouse, but the weather wont cooperate long enough for us to be able to grade the backyard so that we have a level place for it and to place the raised garden bed's.

Grass is getting green quick...but it just turned chilly again...weird how we go from 83 one day to thinking about restarting the wood stove the next...

It was supposed to rain all day... hardly rained at all... tomorrow? the same.... :v

Seriously thinking of riding the scooter to church... didn't get to do that until May last year... :pilot

We need a motorcycle smiley.... vuhdun vuhdun :soldier

Barney find one and we'll make it happen. :mpup

I didn't get in the garage like I planned, to tired. We had the last rounds of cleaning out our old house where I grew up. 45 years of living in that house and a lot of junk!

Watching the Dam Busters on the DVR. :pilot

It's supposed to get a little cooler next week, from high's in the low 80's to highs in the low 70's. I think all last week morning temps were in the low 60's when I'd leave for work at 5:45, but this week I think the temps are supposed to be in the upper 40's & low 50's. Guess I gotta break the jacket out again, didnt wear it at all last week.

How are these for motorcycle smilie's?

SmileyGWGrey.gif

th_gsxr.gif

You've been living in the same house for 45 years? Holy OMGs.... That would be wonderful...

The longest I have ever lived in one house is 8.5 years and counting... the place I live in now. before that it was 5 years.... 9th - freshman year in college... shortest time... 4 months.... 58 years old, 52 mailing addresses....

Adam, the top one is great...

I know what you mean Barney. There for a long time I was moving every three to four years, Except for Texas. That one was like falling in a black hole. Could not escape ! :(

You've been living in the same house for 45 years? Holy OMGs.... That would be wonderful...

We moved in that house when I was 3 years old. That house was a block away from where my Dad grew up, three blocks from where my Mom grew up (though they didn't know each other as kids). My Sister now has the house my Dad grew up in. Mom and Dad lived there all that time and it was the focal point of the family, including the extended family. There were a couple of thanksgivings where we had upwards of 200 people in and around that house eating turkey.

scan0003.jpg

It looks pretty much as it did in 71, it's far more house than my Mom can handle since Dad passed away last year. It's far more house than any of us kids need for our families also. The local university bought it and will demolish it for dorms sometime next year. We knew they were eyeballing it for years just held out as long as we could.

Yeah Barney, I think the word to use is Wonderful. :drinks

Back