• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

A PZ IV BEING DONE AT SOUTH POLE...

Burrrrrr ! :sick: That looks really cold Luiz Those birds have ice ciles on their beaks... Great photography. :)

Amazing build. Even in 1/35 scale. So much small detail parts. Keep up the great work.

Regards, Christian B)

As always, Luiz, you bring us some of the very best in PE handling/building! What really amazes me is your ability to solder such small parts without totally burning your fingers: please show us your techniques...
emoticon_meuidolo.gif

The sight of your tank as a whole is just awesome and makes me wonder how great it will look when painted. Have you already decide what camouflage scheme you will do on it?
emoticon_noidea.gif
These PZ IV were present at almost all theaters of operations, so I guess you have many options to choose from, eh? ;)

Your outdoor pics are fantastic and help us get a feel of what life at the Pole must be: hard and very beautiful and interesting at times! B)

Cheers and thanks for sharing, buddy!
101.gif

Fernao

Awesome as usual. I just cant believe what you accomplish in that little room. :notworthy (y) :notworthy But it is awe inspiring. Love the pics of the penguins. That would be fun to do also, taking pics down there. I'm so looking forward to the next installment.
James

I like those hinges...I mean I really like them. Is that the original PE parts or something you worked up?

Hi!

...thanks a lot...Mike,Tim,Christian,Fernão,James,Bob and Erik...thanks for the support,...always!

@Fernão...my techniques are easy,my friend...please,have a look on the first pages of this thread...the main point is that the PE parts must be aligned and tied with modelling tape over a piece of wood...or sometimes I fold and solder the PE on the PE fret itself (look the Schurtzen brackets...)

...the camo that I chose will be a tri tonal one,like the Pz IV showed on the following photo,i.e,French 1944...

@James...yes,my modelling space is so little,but what bothers me is the lack of modelling stuff...

@Bob...these parts are original ones...from the Griffon Set,of course...

Best regards for all!

Luiz.

Simply incredible what you are doing. I don't think I could build or paint a model somewhere other than my hobby room.
Beautiful PE work.

Rob

www.scratchmod.com

Luiz,
As always, it is great to follow your build and the many pictures from the
South Pole that you send.
Thanks again.
Amazing work on the tank.
Shawn

Re: THE TURRET RING AND HATCHES...

Hi all!

...Rob and Shawn,thanks for the nice comments!:dude

...now,working on the cupola turret ring and turret hatches...

...the next step on the PzIV assembly will be the turret Schurzen...

...well now...another pics of these beautiful animals...the seals...look seals,seals and more seals...

...THE RED DOTS AND MARKS ON THE SEALS BODIES AND OVER THE ICE BLOCKS ARE FAECES:sick: :sick: :sick: ...

...and,now the most feared of all the seals...a genuine predator...the LEOPARD SEAL...

Best regards for all!

Luiz.

I agree with those seals- tinning the pe while it's still on the fret is ingenious.

Cheers!
chuk

PS- we need a penguin emoticon just for you!

They are cute, 'cept the ones rolling around in ...well.

Speaking of rolling, I really like the rolling job on the PE. Taking notes once again. Thanks!

More coolness. I agree with Chuck. Tinning while still on the fret is both simple and ingenious. I'll have to remember that for the Flak Panzer build upcoming. Awesome in all aspects once again.
James

" BIG WHEEL KEEP ON ROLLIN' ... " GREAT WORK !! That Turret Ring Rox !!! Th hatch is also Rockin' !! Keep it coming !

Great Pix of th Wild Life !!

ERIK

Thank you very much friends...Rob,Chuck,Bob,Laura,James,Mike,Recoron,Jenny and ERIK...your comments are very appreciate...always!:dude

...following with the turret...now the Schurtzen...at first the rear portion...

...the turret Schurtzen P.E fret...

...yesterday,we had the Station fuel supply...look this pic...very interesting...

...me on board of the ship...look at the botton,the Brazilian Antarctic Station...

...hope you like my PzIV update!

Best regards for all!

Luiz.

Fantastic. :notworthy (y) :notworthy You make this look so easy. Love these updates. Soon the best part as she wears a coat of paint. Thanks for posting this build.
James

Back