• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

A get together with MA members!

That looks like it was a great trip. It's nice to get a fall road trip in before winter really hits.
Thats for posting the pictures.

Cheers,

Bill

Poppy really enjoyed meeting you all and from the way he described it, I wish I could have been there! I hope you all can find a way to visit him someday, Little Bro. :Hiay

Hey Sis!!! :rotf she called me little after seeing my picture. :rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf

Cindy and I have been talking about it a good bit and she's really looking forward to road tripping. We'll see y'all some day soon I know. :eek:hyeah

BTW, on a modeling note, check out my shirt. I promise you I did not change my shirt while eating wings. One picture it looks like a purple hue, the next it's red, which is what it was. We get so obsessed about the shade and tone of a color yet there's no way we can depend on a photo to judge that color. :good:

Sounds like you've had lots of fun. That's what it should be all about.

Speaking of winning the lottery I just missed the $ 50 M jackpot , just missed as in I didn't win a cent :rotf

All is not lost yet - 1st of Nov another big one, $20M :v

To cut a convoluted thing short, ran some numbers - Sydney to LA is 15 hours on the plane :sick: plus a ride east few more hours there. Hate long flights with a vengeance worthy of a Bruce Willis movie, but if I ever got the chance, I'd fly out to St. Louis no questions asked. That's if the invitation applies to suspicious characters who live in an upside-down country and have all sorts of hopping furry animals in the backyard - no kidding this was asked so many times when we were in Hawaii - Kangaroos and poisonous spiders and snakes.

:pilot

I think an MA gathering would be a wonderful idea if enough people could figure out a way to do it. Meeting one another in person, getting together with people you "see" on a daily basis and share a loved past-time would be quite an experience, I should think. I know Poppy talks about MA quite a bit so I know it is an important part of his life and he thinks the world of the people he's met on there. You all inspire him, that's for sure. Something to think about! :hmmm

Well, as you're younger than me, you're still my "Li'l Bro." :) I hope you all can make the trip, sooner rather than later. I know better than anyone how life will pass you by and the woulda/shoulda/couldas pile up! If you ate wings in public, you're a braver soul than I am!!! :notworthy

I think an MA gathering would be a wonderful idea if enough people could figure out a way to do it. Meeting one another in person, getting together with people you "see" on a daily basis and share a loved past-time would be quite an experience, I should think. I know Poppy talks about MA quite a bit so I know it is an important part of his life and he thinks the world of the people he's met on there. You all inspire him, that's for sure. Something to think about! :hmmm
Dont tell your Daddy but we kind of admire :notworthy ]him

Dont tell your Daddy but we kind of admire :notworthy him

Ditto... :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Hell he came up with the name of this site. :good:

Hey MP (Bob) if you ever do head over to St Loius, be sure to let me know as it is such I could meet you all there! The more the merrier! :laugh:

:drinks

Sounds like you've had lots of fun. That's what it should be all about.

Speaking of winning the lottery I just missed the $ 50 M jackpot , just missed as in I didn't win a cent :rotf

All is not lost yet - 1st of Nov another big one, $20M :v

To cut a convoluted thing short, ran some numbers - Sydney to LA is 15 hours on the plane :sick: plus a ride east few more hours there. Hate long flights with a vengeance worthy of a Bruce Willis movie, but if I ever got the chance, I'd fly out to St. Louis no questions asked. That's if the invitation applies to suspicious characters who live in an upside-down country and have all sorts of hopping furry animals in the backyard - no kidding this was asked so many times when we were in Hawaii - Kangaroos and poisonous spiders and snakes.

:pilot

Don't forget Scorpions, Gila monster, Badgers and Wolverines , wolves, coyotes ,bears Buffalo ,alligators . Need any more ?

Cheers, Christian :rotf

Well if any of Ya-all is ever down the southern tip of africa gimme a holler Lots to see here Except you may NOT feed the Mrs to the lions or Hippo's :D

Dave there is an off chance I might go there one day. We have several plants down there. Check out Smiths Medical and John Crane.

All my children are in St Louis so are two ex wives...............

Ya'll need to come to Las Vegas, party, gamble and pay my salary.................

G

Dave there is an off chance I might go there one day. We have several plants down there. Check out Smiths Medical and John Crane.
If you ever come this way Bob even if its Joburg (900 miles away and makes Sodom and Gamora look saintly) I will go there and meet up with you and take you to see some of the sites.

Back