• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

17cm Grille Trumpeter (Gerwertz Tammener update)

JSteinman wrote:
Dude, I am speechless. This is truely magnificant, the level of detail and finish, outstanding! I wish I had a 10th of your imagination!

:blush: :) Thanks John, what can I say, thats quite a compliment comming from such a great modeller as yourself.
(humbled)
Ian.

sharkmouth wrote:
Fantastically Fabulous...

Regards,

Thanks :) an interesting set of compliments :laugh: I know you have been on this since the beggining so I am glad I did not disapoint your expectations (18 months and 400 hours of waiting).
;)
Regards
Ian.

Matt Beattie wrote:
Ian , man what can i say , this is AWESOME , no wonder Pete and myself haven't heard from you in a while
Can't wait to see this baby in the flesh , hopefully soon

cheer's

Matt :)

Thanks Matt, maybe we can catch-up next weekend?
I understand that Pete has been 'on his back' literally? I hope he is recovering OK?

I will try and call tonight.

FOR ANYONE ARRIVING AT THIS POST THERE IS A POST THAT DEALS WITH THE BASE DETAILS BEFORE THE VEHICLE WENT ON - ABOUT 5 EMAILS BEFORE THE COMPLETED VEHICLE POST. THE BASE POST HAS MORE DETAIL SHOTS OF THE EQUIPMENT LYING AROUND ETC SO I RECOMMEND A LOOK AT THAT AS WELL IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

Ian.

Brokeneagle wrote:
.....some aspects will remain the reward of the people veiwing the actual piece - I really do like the actual dio better in the flesh than in the photos.

So when can I see it? :D :D

AWESOME work, Ian!

Rudi

Rudi Richardson wrote:
Brokeneagle wrote:
.....some aspects will remain the reward of the people veiwing the actual piece - I really do like the actual dio better in the flesh than in the photos.

So when can I see it? :D :D

AWESOME work, Ian!

Rudi

Thanks Rudi.Glad you like it.
? Not sure. I am planning to have a large display at Model expo in about 2 or 3 years but until then ? Maybe wheels and tracks or expo

Ian.

absolutely deserved! congratulations ian!

OrsonWellesClap.gif

IAN,

Somehow I've missed this ... I've just looked through th Thread !! Awesome Job !!! I love th weathering ! The Concept for th Vignette is Outstanding !!

Beautiful JOB !! :drinks :ro: :ro:

Thanks for the replies everyone. I worked a long time on this one and didn't finish it until after the 2010 comp so I had to wait until this year to enter.

Ian.

Back