• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/48 SG-122(A) Dio Completed.

Hauler SG122(A) WIP

It may be 1/48th, but it looks great!!

Welcome back John, we've missed you!!!

And..... I'm old, you're not! :yipee

Bob

Hauler SG122(A) WIP

Bob

Okay, While I may not be as old as you are Bob - at some point old is old. I use the 5x plate on my optivisor, and I cannot see the 1/48 scale heads with it anymore. I have to use the swing-over monocle and that thing stinks!

Hauler SG122(A) WIP

Bob

Okay, While I may not be as old as you are Bob - at some point old is old. I use the 5x plate on my optivisor, and I cannot see the 1/48 scale heads with it anymore. I have to use the swing-over monocle and that thing stinks!

I can't use those monocles, never could. I use a 10X plate and have for years! You can buy the plates separately, that would be so much better than those damned monocles! I have to see in 3 dimensions and the monocle only allows two!

Bob

Hauler SG122(A) WIP

Finished the forth and final figure on this. Only took 3 years...

Nu43oYE.jpg

IrLqTlY.jpg

iONglje.jpg

Excellent work! Love the details like electrical transformer on lightning pole :ro:

All the best!
Dusan.

Back