• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/25th scale Dodge Viper Dragster Update Oct 24

Re: 1/25th scale Dodge Viper Dragster

Hi Folks,

Thanks to Mike, Tony, Mr. Bob, MP, Mats and Gene for taking the time to comment :notworthy :notworthy

Some progress...

Still working on the rear end, finishing the four link and building shocks and other bits

002-71.jpg

003-71.jpg

001-73.jpg

012-39.jpg

Finally decided on the method to keep the hubs on the axles with everything rolling...

003-72.jpg

005-71.jpg

015-37.jpg

020-18.jpg

Bolted on the wheels..

016-36.jpg

Some paint as we go and bolt it all together to check axle height..

020-19.jpg

021-22.jpg

022-14.jpg

026-14.jpg

Thats all I got for now,

Thanks for looking in,

Randy

This is just mind boggling Randy. Absolutely phenomenal what you can create out of anything. (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
James

Mp's got that right! A work of art!

Too cool!

Awesome stuff Randy,

Bob

Excellent stuff, Randy! I've been looking forward to this one for awhile! (y)

I followed this along Randy and honestly I really dont know what to say each update - its damn f... great!

RANDY ,

Whew ... Laudy, Laudy , Miz Claudy !!! Rock-th-F-Out !! :ro: :ro: :ro: :ro: :ro: :ro: :ro: :ro:

Crafty !! Randy ... I'm glad you build Cars & Not Armor this Way ... ALthough a New 1/24th scale German Bike just came out !

This is Truly AWESOME !! A True Model-Smith !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP9KkGliUqo&feature=related/center]

:erik​

Hi Folks,

To James, MP, Mr. Bob, Mike, Gene, Martin, Mats and Eric , Thank you for your support and kind words (y) (y)

Still working on the rear end...

Modified some brake calipers that I had in the parts bin, Opened them up so the rotors can spin and added bolt and line..

005-73.jpg

025-17.jpg

011-45.jpg

005-72.jpg

009-56.jpg

011-46.jpg

016-37.jpg

Modified the Sportsman kit wishbone...

008-54.jpg

Working on adding brake lines, using a/n fittings from 'RB Motion' and made a little bracket to bolt to the front of the diff.

Ref. drawing...

006-64.jpg

030-6.jpg

026-15.jpg

Un bolted everything for some assembly..

057-4.jpg

053-3.jpg

Thanks for looking in!!

Randy

Back