• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tiger I in Leningrad

Hello again!

This is my last really fast work, a Tiger I from Dragon. Absolutely OOTB, a four days painting work (just one day remaining for tools, tracks, some rust here and there ... and several painting details). Sorry, no step by step pictures (no time to take them this time)

In this one I´ve been learnig how to make cold dirt nearly transparent all over the vehicle (with acrilycs and oleos) and (still not finished), and a really wet wet wet wet mud on wheels and tracks. And I also NEED a quick work as some of my last projects are being really time consuming and exhausting .... hope that soon I will post them for you (no possible by now, sorry)

Here are the results. Any opinion, as usually, will be highly apreciated.

CopiadeDSC_0121_603.jpg

CopiadeDSC_0122_604.jpg

CopiadeDSC_0123_605.jpg

Hello, Jose, here is a tiger as I love them:woohoo: , beginning with a series of winter camouflage. It only needs the figure and piece of land. Bravo !:)

Dear Jose.

...I enjoy a lot this one...what most caught my attention : the chipping and scratchs marks plus the painting camo job...just perfect!

Thanks my friend!

Luiz.

:cheer: Really nice looking Tiger. The chipped paint seems to reveal some large chuncks of steel underneath. Well done !

Cheers,Christian :Hiay

Hi Jose Luiz,

Awesome build! It looks as if the Tiger could start moving that turret and begin shooting any moment now! :eek:hmy: I have one of those early Tiger I coming in for me - can't wait to get my hands on it. :woohoo:

As others have said, the scratches and chipping are very well done and make your Tiger look "alive": seems it has seen good combat recently... You chose one of the coolest camo schemes, in my opinion, and did a superb job replicating it. Congrats on a fine model that shows how skilled you are at the hobby!
emoticon_palmas2.gif

Cheers and thanks for sharing!
103.gif

Fernao

Man looking at that Tiger makes you want to hang up the airbrush and call it quits. Very inspiring painting my friend.

Rob

www.scratchmod.com

Back