• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The Duke Finishes Three Armor in April

Duke Maddog

Thanks to some extra time and mojo, I have managed to finish off a few extra vehicles. One of them is a model I've been wanting to do for many decades, and I finally have it in my collection. This is a 1/72 scale Syrian Panzer IVH from the ancient ESCI kit and modified with a scratch built machine gun mount. The 12.7mm machine gun came from Modelcollect:

full

full

full

This next one is a Syrian StuG III from a Dragon kit. It has Arabic writing on the sides, so it is not accurate, but I had those decals soaking. They were originally for the PzIV but I realized they were wrong for that kit so I decided not to waste them and put them on this StuG:

full

full

full

The final one is the UM Models Egyptian Su-100 that had extra resin parts to more accurately make it an Egyptian vehicle:

full

full

full

And there they are. My latest vehicles so far. I have more coming down the pike so stay tuned.

Thanks for looking in comments are welcome.

Back