• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Revell Ju 88 A1 in 1/32nd scale

A Quality Build of a Revell Ju 88 A1

And here is part 2. . .

Ju88A1-025.jpg~original

Ju88A1-026.jpg~original

Ju88A1-027.jpg~original

Ju88A1-028.jpg~original

Ju88A1-029.jpg~original

Ju88A1-030.jpg~original

Ju88A1-031.jpg~original

That's all the photos for now everyone! I want to add that since I have the A4 kit I will be adding information and comparisons for that kit as well. If you have questions for either kit, please ask! While there is a lot of crossover between kits, there are a lot of otems that are version specific.

Hope you like it!

:beer

Really great work Paul but you ain't never gonna get finished with this thing when you get in the cockpit! :rotf

Looking forward to more :popcorn

Now that's modeling, crazy modeling but modeling none-the-less.

Really great work Paul but you ain't never gonna get finished with this thing when you get in the cockpit! :rotf

Looking forward to more :popcorn

:laugh:

Actually Bob, the cockpit is quite a ways done. Wait 'till you see the radio wall! I am about to a point with the office where the fuselage halves need to go together, BUT I need to finish all the scratch stuff in the tail wheel well. So much for it being an OOB kit. :geek :D

Nice fix.

I've never really bought into the whole 'big models need metal landing gear!' deal, I can't imagine how old a model would have to be to bow it's landing gear. I just wanted to try a set, and now I've used a set on the Mosquito and I'm not overly excited about them. I used as many kit parts and SAC parts for the Airfix Mossie. They're damn rickety no matter what.

I've never really bought into the whole 'big models need metal landing gear!' deal, I can't imagine how old a model would have to be to bow it's landing gear. I just wanted to try a set, and now I've used a set on the Mosquito and I'm not overly excited about them. I used as many kit parts and SAC parts for the Airfix Mossie. They're damn rickety no matter what.

My findings were that G-Factor at least tried to make new and corrected landing gear as opposed to SAC's blatant casting of the unmodified plastic kit parts reproducing any errors, pin marks, and molding limitations.

Regards,

Time to pull this one back up in the recent posts list. Terry OK'ed it for the BIG PLANE build, so I will need to take stock of what all I did. It has never been completely out of my thoughts. There are a number of thins I want to do that will add some "extra spark" to it. Hard to believe it has been 4 years since I messed with it.

Looking back this was only the second kit I started after a lot of years hiatus. The first one was a horrible Eduard Hannover D.IIIa that I should revisit sometime as well. (It was an early Eduard kit and one of those limited production issues.

Thanks Christian, it has never been quite out of my mind. When thing like this get set aside I still do conceptual building in my head. Thus there are some things that will be done that should make everyone wonder what the HECK I've been drinking.

drinking-red-wine.gif

light-bulb.gif

3dfou.gif

Thanks Piet! I guess it REALLY needs to be done now with that cheering section.

belly-laugh.gif

Nothing like some mobile emojis in denim overalls to gets things going!

As we have the 10 year anniversary build now going, and as this is the first build I started on this forum and never finished. (yeah got sidetracked) If it is OK I would like to fix the postings from PooterBucket and maybe fix them to my current style. (Yes I still have all the photos and goodies archived) and thus can do a better posting job.

So if you guys think it will be OK I will start a new thread, redo all the posts and upgrade them and get this beastie back on the burner. (when I finish the P-38 which is moving along nicely)

Let me know what you think.

I would definitely want to see more ......you do the best :notworthy explanery build threads.
So if you got the time please do.

Back