• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

2024 F-16 Viper Demo Team Scheme

RichB

A throwback to the YF-16 scheme to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the F-16.

Viper Demo 1.jpg

Viper Demo 2.jpg

Cheers,
RichB

Love that scheme! I've been thinking about doing that in 1:32 lately.
I've always got a kick out of those photos where all the weapons options are laid out in front a jet.

1715872405352.png

Love that scheme! I've been thinking about doing that in 1:32 lately.
I've always got a kick out of those photos where all the weapons options are laid out in front a jet.
A Block 1/FSD airframe (black radome and small stabs) before the upgrade programs in 1982-83.

We almost picked the F-16, but the grownups were still concerned about single engine operation in the artic. Also at the time bids were submitted the F-16A/B didn't have BVR capability and limited air-to-ground load. Our bean counters were also concerned over the deal signed between GD and European countries that had already selected the F-16 for 15% of work on future foreign sales to be done in Europe.

Cheers,
RichB

Kinetic will be releasing a Gold Series kit of the F-16C in the anniversary colours. Pre-orders are already being accepted thru Lucky Model and thru more retailers in the next couple of weeks.

A draft version of the box art. Corrections will be made to portray the correct F110 engine and Big Mouth intake of a Block 50 airframe.

viper demo 3.jpg

And still we wait for the CT-114. Latest intel is saying November (hopefully 2024).

Cheers,
RichB

Back