• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/48 Jagdtiger "Last stand"

Hello again! ... new website name ... new kit!

Here´s my last assembled kit. The new Tamiya´s 1/48 Jagdtiger. Completely OOTB, just Friul tracks and some minor detalis here and there (periscopes, handles,...). This one will be painted completely in red hull, as a tank put into action during the last days of the war from Nibelungen werke factory. No schurzen, no tool ... just a big red beast with a huge gun!

Now, I´ll paint the Puma and ... finally, on Christmas, I´ll paint this one.

1-10.jpg

3-8.jpg

Thanks for looking!

any opinion or criticism, as always, highly apreciated.

Great start Jose, saw you posting earlier today but didn't get a chance to see what you're up to. Looking forward to more!

The Jagdtiger looks real cool! I just knew that Fruil has 1:48 tracks too. You said you'll paint the Puma now and this one on Christmas which is a month away. This means you'll take a whole month painting the Puma alone?

Many thanks my friends! ... yes ... I´ll reallly enjoy with this one! And I´ll try some new techniques for me, as salt.

Model Maniac.

Hello my friend! Actually, my Puma is aproximately painted at 50%. I´ll finish it in 7-10 days. Painting a 1/48 kit do not take more than 1-2 weeks.

After this and until Christmas (included), I will finish a little vignette with a LVT, a Jeep and a 2 pounds AT-gun during Commachio Lake Raid (Italy 1945)

The Jeep and the gun are nearly finished

DSC_0188_655.jpg

But the LVT ...

CopiadeDSC_0087_465.jpg

Still needs a LOT of work (love :lol: ) to be finished! It´ll be heavily weathered and full full full full of mud. ;)

Dang man! that canvas top looks great. Just nailed it! The LVT is looking sharp also, can see the different shades and shadows already.

Man you definitely have a way of painting. All your models are works of art, and for me the best is your weathering skills and techniques. Looking forward to seeing that JT painted.

Rob
www.scratchmod.com
info@scratchmod.com

Back