• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Weathering,detailing/diorama for Diecast models

tiking

Been doing some commission work for some time for some customers. Mostly 1/50 scale and believe me there are some awesome detailed 1/50 scale models out there that will blow your mind. Here are some work I have done for these people.

kermandiorama5.jpg

kerrman_test6.jpg

918_compact4-1.jpg

918_compact2-1.jpg

918_compact-1.jpg

cat_315c.jpg

volvo_G740B7.jpg

digger_dumper_dio9.jpg

front_loader2.jpg

l180_front_loader6.jpg

l180_front_loader5.jpg

l180_front_loader2.jpg

fe35_dio10.jpg

fe35_dio9.jpg

fe35_dio6.jpg

fe35_dio5.jpg

fe35_dio4.jpg

h25b_dio6.jpg

h25b_dio.jpg

volvo_450cl9.jpg

a25etestshots3.jpg

a25etestshots.jpg

----------------

Before pic:

massey_ferguson_825_clean3.jpg

massey_ferguson_825_clean.jpg

After:

massey_ferguson_825-11.jpg

massey_ferguson_825-10.jpg

massey_ferguson_825-9.jpg

massey_ferguson_825-8.jpg

massey_ferguson_825-7.jpg

massey_ferguson_825-6.jpg

massey_ferguson_825-4.jpg

massey_ferguson_825-3.jpg

They are great pallets for testing out pigment treatments. I know some would say Die Cast is not a model in our sense of the word but they are models none the less. What you're doing to these is taking it to the next level :good:

Kits of this variety were the topic of a thread from years ago here. Good to see someone taking it 'out of the box' and adapting these die cast vehicles. Awesome work tiking, I'm really enjoying this. :drinks CR

Seeing the work done to some of the die cast MODELS, the end result still is more than worthy to display on any plastic modeling forum.

Regards,

Seeing the work done to some of the die cast MODELS, the end result still is more than worthy to display on any plastic modeling forum.

Regards,

Agreed, there is art at work here. Something we all can pick up on from one degree or another.

Thanks for the positive reviews guys. There are even military vehicles like the hemtt 1070m vehicle but these are more expensive. Try something like around 300-500 dollars.

Back