• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Type 90. Paint.. Finished,

The Zod

h9fd1143.JPG

A little something I have been working on. The Tamiya kit. The markings are from a Type 90 as seen in a Godzilla movie, Tokyo SOS.

On the antiskid patches. I went old school/ cheapskate route. I roughed it up after running some liquid glue over the patches.
h4a84076.JPG

Type 90

I am now waiting to spray the matte clear on. I was going to do it today. But the temp is around 100F, and high humidity where I am near Fort Worth, TX,

hb93c476.JPG

hf4d2ffd.JPG

hb90c0ba.JPG

h1d71b8c.JPG

Type 90

Looking good Chad. :popcorn
Thanks Bob. I went to spray the Vallejo matte coat on just a bit ago. Started out great. Then turned bad.
Not sure if it's the high heat and humidity.
Or the mixing ratio was bad. It was a 2 to 1 ratio.

Type 90

Two nights ago, I had great luck with the Vallejo matte coat. Even as hot and humid as it was, it went on great. I think that flow improver from Vallejo did the trick.

A little while ago, I sprayed on heavily thinned Tamiya buff. I still have some practice to do on that,

h0191ea0.JPG

h5554aef.JPG

h5a8cfdf.JPG

hb75a9b7.JPG

h71689ee.JPG

Type 90

Thanks Mike, Tony, and Bob, I just have a few finishing touches to add. I am going to skip the pigments on this.

Thank you everyone. :) I think this model provided me with a little therapy, Also, it looks like I may be taming that wild horse known as Vallejo paints.

Back