• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Two Wheels and Nasty

Wow...Randy....incredible....
:notworthy (y) :lol:
Can I take the technique you make the slide door? Nice....
thanks for share us.

Num

Thanks Num, take whatever you like:) I'm sure I got it from some one else...

Update on the base this time...

Working on a couple of different signs for the building, the crackle paint idea comes from a modeller named Virgil, the thick letters are from the scrapbook section at the local craft store....

002-52.jpg

008-38.jpg

009-38.jpg

013-20.jpg

016-22.jpg

015-23.jpg

014-24.jpg

018-16.jpg

024-12.jpg

027-6.jpg

033-8.jpg

005-47.jpg

003-49.jpg

006-53.jpg

012-25.jpg

042-3.jpg

Adding some sidewalks, curbs, gutters, street and one big pothole!

009-39.jpg

001-53.jpg

004-45.jpg

010-32.jpg

001-54.jpg

009-40.jpg

012-24.jpg

019-16.jpg

020-11.jpg

019-15.jpg

045-1.jpg

The whole building gets an ink wash...

031-5.jpg

041-4.jpg

These last two shots show a mockup with the bike and the first apperance of the lone scout. He will be shown fixing the bike, then hearing a noise, reaching for his weapon. Some zombies will be coming!

The fig comes from an old 70's? Tamiya kit of a race pit crew. Could take the award for worst piece of plastic ever moulded!!!

I did already chop his head off and stuck on one from an action figure, will see if I can rework the body into something usable.

007-44.jpg

002-54.jpg

Thanks for looking! Randy

Outstanding Randy , I've gleaned a lot of valuable info from this , ..... thanks man !!!

Very cool Randy !!!

Hi Randy, you made me stuck again at my throat !!!!...I can't speak any because it's impress me a lot....again....this time your updated..I love the way you did with underground and the shop signs look great...Nice...

Looking for next update.

Cheers....

Only thing I can do is say thank you for posting Randy. I have no words that describe the inspiration that's flowing this way.

Pictures are great, they tell us what you're doing with out you having to explain each step. Just outstanding work and Thank You for sharing it!

Thanks for all the positive comments, fellas

Terry, thank you, Sir!

Hey Glenn, Glad you're liking it buddy:) :)

Thanks Stug!!!

Mike, Thanks again for the seat you sent :dude me:dude

Hi Num, Appreicate the comments!

MP, Thank you for those remarks, this site is so cool because of all the great modellers. The building came to being after reading Per Olav's masterclass on the foam.

Gene, Thanks:) :)

Thanks, Sherman 18!!

Randy

Well the bike was awesome. Didn't think it could get much better. The building was even awesomer mainly because my limited vocabulary couldn't think of a better word. So what do I sat about the road now?? Its awesomerer, awesome plus 1?? You gotta stop or I'll be forced to buy a thesaurus.
:notworthy (y) :notworthy (y) :notworthy (y) :notworthy (y) :notworthy (y) :notworthy (y) :notworthy (y)
James

Bumping this one because there is SOOOOOO much good stuff in this thread! :notworthy :drinks

Back