• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Trumpeter's 1/35th Scale Soviet GAZ-67B

Nice review Saul :good: saw it at the LHS this week before i read your review, to bad about the grill though :( i hope they come out with a correction part.
I have built the old tamiya one for many years ago and i like the look of it :coolio

//Mats

Think I'm gonna have to get myself one of these...

I can almost see the wonderful model result!

Maybe Minor will make some workable leaf springs for it.

Chukw, their set, VMD35011 Workable leaf springs for BA-64B, can easily be adapted:
attachment.php

to bad about the grill though :( i hope they come out with a correction part.

Mats, the Tamiya kit has the same error and Armo (of Poland) released a detail set (35532) to correct it to war time production:
195349-13385-24.jpg

The fact is that the Trumpeter part has a complete radiator behind it so the conversion is not really difficult.

Regards,

Here is an image from the runner that was (maybe still is) at the Foreign Materials Branch in the secured section of Aberdeen Proving Grounds. I didn't get to have much fun in it (unlike the UAZ-469). Anyway, the photographs is from an album of 'film' (remember that?) which I haven't scanned yet.

Gaz67b.jpg

Regards,

Back