• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Trumpeter Ju 87A in 1/32 (Resuming the build)

Have another update, been busy this week and have discovered more rework stuff now in the rear cockpit. Making progress though so here we go.

Ju87A-150.jpg

Ju87A-151.jpg

Ju87A-152.jpg

Ju87A-153.jpg

Ju87A-154.jpg

Ju87A-155.jpg

Ju87A-156.jpg

Ju87A-157.jpg

Ju87A-158.jpg

Ju87A-159.jpg

Ju87A-160.jpg

My next step is to do some measurements, drawings and plan so as to modify the rear canopy. Yes I am going to cut the clear plastic rear canopy up a bit, correct it as best as possible, and use it.

3D-Smile laughing.gif

I am not kidding, it is going to get the AMS treatment.

3D-Zorro.gif
3D-bash head.gif

Till next time

3D_emoticon_128.gif

Been studying and working on the canopy mod and things are coming along. There is enough interesting progress that I thought I would make a quick post.

Ju87A-161.jpg

Ju87A-162.jpg

Ju87A-163.jpg

I figured that once the antenna masts are moved to a proper position, lengthening the slot up to between them like it is supposed to be will be no problem. There also needs to be a redo of a couple of the frame lines as they are way off. Easy enough to do as I can easily file them off, use some super fine sanding media to remove the file marks and then repolish it before adding the corrected frame member It will really change the look a lot when done.

Back