• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tony Lee's Early Stug IV W/Zimmerite

Another all new week to have fun :eek:hyeah

Yesterday I got all the track support rollers and road wheels ready for painting and today added a bunch
of the details.

There was a gap along that seam below the dog houses so I added a weld bead all the way across.

To think i've got it all to do over again starting Friday. :D
Tony lee

Tony Lee's Late Stug IV

And don't call him Shirley...

Yeah, I'm thinking of one also, one that doesn't have any NMF on it and I can throw a tarp over something I screw up.

It seems like you're not havin much luck with that lately Pup. :idonno

Tarps and mud does have its perks. :D

Tony lee :)

Update Again

Skirt panel rails installed along with a few more detail items.

28.5hrs till GB buzzer :dance
Tony lee

Tony Lee's Late Stug IV

And don't call him Shirley...

Yeah, I'm thinking of one also, one that doesn't have any NMF on it and I can throw a tarp over something I screw up.

....but now we know when you do it something is messed up. :rotf

Terry :D

Thursday Update

Base color is a 50/50 mix of Tamiya Dark Yellow and Desert Yellow first and then a well thinned misting of just Dark Yellow to put some of the green tint back in it.

9hrs/37mins to go till the StuG GB buzzer :dance
Tony lee

I'll let this dry so I can handle it before adding the camo. That will allow me to get a start on the Late version for the GB tomorrow big guy :eek:hyeah.

Thanks James
Tony lee

Back