• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tony Lee Master

OK Folks here goes

Several weeks ago I was informed that this honor was being bestowed on me and it has worn on me ever since.

A "Master" of anything is someone at the very top of his field in my definition but Modeler's Alliance doesn't necessarily see it that way. The Alliance takes into consideration a number of unrelated attributes
I never gave a thought to for being a "Master" in the eyes of TPTB here at MA.

Since i'm a Registered Redneck and they drew me a picture of what a Redneck Master looks like I will accept the position of "Modeler's Alliance Master" and continue to do what I do best which ain't much by the way. :laugh:

On behalf of all Rednecks everywhere I Thank You one and all.

Show Me the Money
Tony lee B)
Tony lee

Oh Tony I wish you would not place me in this position .
I want no part of approving/disapproving anyone day in the sun .

I think you are a very good tank builder therefore I follow your threads ( says the airplane guy ).

Why would you not deserve it ? Happy for you :D

Cheers, Christian B)

Christian I did it because I don't want any hard feelings to show it's head on the site.
I had my place in the sun many years ago and gluing plastic together had nothing to do with it.

The hobby is suppose to be a safe harbor for us to get away from the turmoil of everyday life and I don't want any part in bringing down the experience.

"Tony lee Master" It ain't no big thing to me but the thought behind it is.

Thanks
Tony

Hi Tony,

My congratulations my friend :yipee :yipee

Your selection by Mr. Letterman and the honchos here at MA is well deserved. Outstanding craftmanship and wonderfull paint and weathering are the hallmarks of your build threads making them some of the most popular on this site.

Looking forward to many more great models from your bench.

Randy

Congratulations on achieving the rank of Master Tony,Your very good on the forums posting all of your work,giving tips and suggestions,and answering questions and giving compliments.

Congrats again to a down to earth guy

(y) Clever Mr. Lee.
I read your post about how or hobby is a get away from the turmoil of everyday life. Troo Dat!
I congratulate you! Your models put me in mind of all kinds of new tricks, and subjects as well.

Please consider going to a show. It's my favorite way to (1) Have fun out of town with Model Friends & support other Clubs, (2) Pass on techniques & experiences, (3) Inspire/Be generous to Junior modelers coming up behind us. Hand a 10-year-old a raffle win, that may not be in your genre, and watch a kid's face LIGHT UP!
I'm not a Contest Modeller. Sometimes the judges like my kit, and awards are fun, but they aren't my focus.
Enjoying the Hobby (the airbrush fumes too!) is why I like to build.

I'm an old Goat myself, but in my life, many more experienced Modelers have helped "turn on the lightbulb" in my hobby-ness. Many of them recently caught their Train up to Heaven. My only regret was I didn't spend more road trip time with them. That's why Sea N' Sky has "Sponsored" trips to model shows for less financially secure Plastic Surgeons over this last couple of years. Butch O'Hare is coming up. Wanna come play?

Thanks but i'm a home body.
I've been to Indianola Miss. before, thought that was the only ola town in the country. :)

Appreciate your post my friend
Tony lee

I've been away for way too long!!

Tony, this is a truly deserved to be a master!!

I promise you I'll finish our joint project sooner or later, now I've moved and all my stuff is in storage!!

Congratulations my friend!!

Ciao

Giovanni

I've been away for way too long!!

Tony, this is a truly deserved to be a master!!

I promise you I'll finish our joint project sooner or later, now I've moved and all my stuff is in storage!!

Congratulations my friend!!

Ciao

Giovanni

Long time for sure Giovanni, we also moved your stuff in storage here on the forum but will gladdly blow off the dust if you're posting again. :good:

ALL of us have a Comfort Zone. I respect yours, Sir. We have had a very fine time in CHI. M y sweetheart and I are considering taking the Amtrak.
Keep up the good work, U're doing a fine job (if it's WORK!??)

Back