• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The War To End All Wars Completion Thread

Here is my entry for this build campaign that I just finished about half an hour ago. I am titling it "Lucky Lad".

Here is a photo of it.

100_5507~0.JPG

Thanks for looking.
Cheers,
James

A whole lot of fantastic models ....well done you guys. A stand out for me was this 'bad boy' by Mr T. Must have missed it when he posted it.

DSC05243~0.JPG

B)

Ian.

Guess I'm bringing up the rear with my Krupp Morser, lots of firsts with this one for me.

h26416d9_2018-11-11.JPG

h094a409_2018-11-11.JPG

h7834b74.JPG

To all who served! :salute To all who completed this campaign (y)

:drinks

It is officially 11:00 am here in the central US time zone so this is officially closed for me. Glad I was able to finish something.

Many thanks and compliments on everyone that contributed to this long build. There were many inspiring posts that brought to life the fear and strife as well as the transformation and innovation that were brought forth during the war.

h8e87686.gif

Just under the wire.

Private, 2[sup]nd[/sup] Canadian Mounted Rifles, 8[sup]th[/sup] Brigade, 3[sup]rd[/sup] Canadian Division

h3403e43_2018-11-11.JPG

he31aea2.JPG

h540ead2.JPG

hbd93afc.JPG

Both my grandfathers served in 2 CMR.

Cheers,
Rich

Back