• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Thank you Monroe Perdu Studios and Mike Bishop

Looks great!! I hope "EVERYBODY" gets to see it and another big thanks to Mr. Bishop for making it all possible.

Terry B)

Thanks a bunch Mike!! Looking forward to seeing more pieces from you in the future!!

Great job everyone!!

Very inspiring at least and top shelf quality.
This makes me want to follow and try to produce figures and hopefull do them justice.

We have some great teachers here Paul, lots of different styles, none right or wrong, just whatever you're more comfortable with.

Thank you again, Mike Bishop and MP Studios! The Well was an excellent piece and challenged me to grow and learn new techniques. Congrats to all who finished their projects, very WELL DONE! To those who did not finish, I would encourage you to continue the build and post your progress. :drinks

All of you who finished your projects can be very proud of the creative ways you used the Well. I know I am proud of you.
Everyone who is still "in progress", don't worry about finishing just to finish. Deadlines can be more aggravating than any
other aspect of a project. All of the photos of all of the projects, finished or not, are inspiring and a lot of fun for me
to look at. You've all allowed me to vicariously build along with you. Thanks!

I appreciate eevyone indulging me and I'll do my best to come up with another kit we can all put our personal touches to.

Mike
Monroe Perdu Studios

MIKE,

Thank You very much for the Opportunity !! I've long been a fan of M.P. & have enjoyed this G.B. ..... I'm one of th tardy ones :blush: .. but I'm updating as WE speak. Onward & Upward !!

Thanx again !!

Back