• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Terry Barrow Introduction

I was waiting on that one.... :rotf

Well what can I say... I guess they'll make anyone a Master these days - so who's next - SA Dave?? :rotf

Anyway in all seriousness Terry is a great modeler, probably the finest of our generation - just ask him he'll tell you :D

You got a problem?

h73191be.jpg

:rotf

Congrats and well done Terry! See? Everything I said about you at the Nationals was true! Rock and roll Terry!

:notworthy (y) :drinks :dance :good:

Master Terry,
Is the Marauder in the picture, the old Monogram Snap-tite B-26A?
I attempted interior on it as well. Clever barrow! I hand painted the "Shittin n' gittin" nose art on mine.
Congratulations!
Thank you for your kindness, and for your generosity!

Master Terry,
Is the Marauder in the picture, the old Monogram Snap-tite B-26A?
I attempted interior on it as well. Clever barrow! I hand painted the "Shittin n' gittin" nose art on mine.
Congratulations!
Thank you for your kindness, and for your generosity!

Nope it ain't no snap tite. It got crushed, but I may be able to salvage some of it and make another go at it.

Thanks

B)

:zen :dude :good: congratulations Terry. Well deserved and overdue.
Greg to have a new Master and sorry for not doing this earlier but I was in Japan for work.

I really enjoyed your first writeup - looking forward to more.

Beagle

Back