• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Straight Out Of Mayberry

Looking good Mike (y)

Bob, that would not be any noisier than the cars a couple weeks ago. Frankly, they did not seem as loud as the local dirt trackers :idonno

Cheers, Christian B)

Scale Mod.1 Mk.1 converter. Turns $$ into noise, smoke, and laughter!! OUTSTANDING, Young Mister!!

Thank you for the nice comments,everyone. This was a fun little tongue in cheek build,may have to do another for ol Barn to rip around in.
:rotf
Many thanks again!
:drinks

Thanks, Terry! It is good to have it done, surprisingly it was no trouble even if it is an AMT. :laugh:

Much obliged, fellers. Ol' Barn has been buggin' me fer a ride of his own, mebbe that'll happen. :mpup

:drinks

" C H E R R Y B O M B " :good: :drool

I would have installed a straight tube front axle with high lift spring to get a little better weight transfer
to the bologna at the rear. :D

You and the Gome did a great job Mike. Send me a copy of your first timin ticket,suitable for framing of coarse......

Uncle Tony :eek:ldguy

See, there you Missouri folk go a'hoggin' all them good parts! :mpup We'll send you that first ticket, but Ah'm a guessin' it'll be one ol' Barn writes out. :rotf

That is one mean looking Vickie Goob. I really like those older Trophy series AMT kits. You even made those monster looking headers look Ok. Now you need to get a 4 door Ford sedan to be Barneys police car.

Dave

Back