• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

SS Tanker Normandy 1944 * FINISHED *

SS Tanker Normandy 1944

Thank you everyone and i finally present my completed chap,...am toying with the idea of adding a shell canister in front of the dude but dont want to busy up the base,..tell me what you think,..anyway on the with the pictures and for once even I have to say there not bad :D

h32d822b.JPG

he24a15d.JPG

hf8955a6.JPG

h40a86a0.JPG

hfce1f47.JPG

hd561e4d.JPG

hb54a864.JPG

SS Tanker Normandy 1944

And one more cos I like this one because it shows the variantions in paint that Ive used for the flesh on the arms and hands plus it shows up the eyes quite nicely too

hdfd7726.JPG

PS The dot on his forehead is a fleck of dirt and came off with a swipe of the brush thank goodness

SS Tanker Normandy 1944

And one more cos I like this one because it shows the variantions in paint that Ive used for the flesh on the arms and hands plus it shows up the eyes quite nicely too

hdfd7726.JPG

PS The dot on his forehead is a fleck of dirt and came off with a swipe of the brush thank goodness

Amazing, never seen anyone make blue eyes on a figure before. Great job Andy! :notworthy

This is most excellent. I don't know how you guys can pull off skin tone that looks so good.

You have my admiration.

Back