• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Something new from the Soviets BTR-80 R-439MD2 Sat

Teaker11

Hi all just did this one for fun. Zvezda 1/35 BTR 80 and A S&P BTR-80 R-439MD2 Satellite Uplink Conversion you use the lower hull from Zvezda and the Upper hul is supplied from S&p designs, Nice little kit. Tamiya paint, pro modler weathering paints. Just another strange soviet vehicale for my collection.
016-2.jpg

015-1.jpg

014-3.jpg

013-2.jpg

012-1.jpg

011-1.jpg

010.jpg

009.jpg

thanks for looking
jim

the fit is seamless, Im looking st s GAZ 66 wit a Real Model airfield service bed, or a RLC Strela -10sv by Skiff
Jim

I have a Strela on the table and a BRDM-2 SA-9. Iam going nuts with the Strela. Superdetailing to the hilt. I am converting a figure as well to go with it. I am doing mine to be from "Behind Enemy Lines" good luck on yours, Ryan

do you have any tips on this vehicle..... it looks like one of those odd soviet variants that would help round out a red star collection.

Back