• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Some new work..sorry not armor but WWII !

Re: Some new work..UPDATE NEW Figure

WoW !! These Rock !! Joe .... can you seriously think about an SBS on casting .... I'm dying to learn th Art & You My friend .. have it ! Great stuff !!! .... Even IF He is a Pilot ! Fantastic !!!

ERIK

Hey Erik,

Thanks very much but I can't tell you anything about casting.:idonno These are the Masters and castings from Verlinden. They will be available in the near future. I am in the process of painting thre box art now.

Joe

I like all of them, but the pilot climbing out would look really cool in a 109 or 190. Or a change of head and no life vest and he'd be good in the mess :laugh:

Are there any plans to make a Schwartz Mann to go with him? His crew chief climbing up the wing or something? That would be cool.
JAmes

I like all of them, but the pilot climbing out would look really cool in a 109 or 190. Or a change of head and no life vest and he'd be good in the mess :laugh:

Are there any plans to make a Schwartz Mann to go with him? His crew chief climbing up the wing or something? That would be cool.
JAmes

Hey James,

Thanks. The good thing is that there will be different figures coming and most of the upper toros should fit to give you some options. His companion is being cast and is pretty cool. I am not sure about Mann but I know that there are several "blackmen" in the very near future along with some cool accesories to go along with a plane or vignette.

Here are a few painted German pilots.

Joe

11_834669.jpg

The guy glancing to the sky looks great but the one on the right has a place on my shelf! OK, probably not as I no longer have German Luftwaffe kits in this scale (they are to be in Swiss and Finnish markings).

Regards,

Here are some pictures of the painted figure. Sorry for such bad pictures but for some reason I just can't seem to take any nce ones lately.:sick:

Joe

P3030247.jpg

P3030248.jpg

P3030256.jpg

Back