• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Show us your modelling caves, workshops etc etc

Workbenches.

One of the lads on Kiwi Modeller came-up with this...
h3ddd4d4.jpg

...I think it's bl**dy fantastic :yipee - Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Ian.

Workbenches.

Ed thats just too neat. mine looks like this...CR

he224c4b.jpg

Now Your talking looks like something is being created ... Trouble with heavenly places is your afraid to mess is up ... So Ian get to the styrene ... Man !!!

On the other hand Krytosdaddy .... Yours is neater than Mine ... And when the Hobby shop closes ... I'll have to find more space for My stash !!!

h612c184_2015-08-22.JPG

hbdc883e_2015-08-22.JPG

My work bench ... this is neat at the time ...

hde8b80e_2015-08-22.JPG

h7d562db_2015-08-22.JPG

Current stash .... At My House ................ :soldier :pilot

h35e6eb7.JPG

All this needs to find a Home ... I brought a Pick-up bed full of totes Home Last Night .... :eek:hmy: :eek:hmy: :eek:hmy:

Workbenches.

Nice digs thar CR! :good:

Gerry, ya kin always send some o' dat dis way! I'll give it a good home... jus' sayin' :hmmm

Great I was trying to figure out how ... my workbench got Here ... Always helps to read the thread ... :coolio :facepalm :pilot

Workbenches.

Well I've been reading the these go eleven thread ...

hbbe7284.JPG

hfeea71d.JPG

h6352957.JPG

I have decided to bring this 1980's Monster out of the closet ... :woohoo: :ro: :dude :woohoo:

add the 4 Sansui Speakers ... (16" Woofers, mid range, high freq treble horn & 2 super tweeter speakers ... JBL's really) and there will be a rocking good time in Texas ... This one Does go eleven .... 160 watts per channel straight with 375 watt peak ... :ro: :dude

Back