• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

SECOND CHANCE SIGN UP SUMMARY

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
Ok here's your "Chance" to go after some ribbons you thought were long gone. Alright here are the rules:

If there's a ribbon you'd like to sport, you make your claim and you have to build within the rules of that original campaign.
OR
If you started a campaign way back when and didn't finish, you can catch up now and rightfully claim your ribbon.

If your project is new tell us what ribbon your going for and post start up pictures in the Second Chance forum like normal. If you want to continue a project to get your ribbon then tell us what it is and we will move it to this forum and you may continue. You can go for as many past ribbons as you want, but remember you must complete builds to get the ribbon. NO working ahead this starts Febuary 1st.

Ok lets get this list going.

Terry

1. SADave: F-104 for Charlie Don't Surf and a Huey for Charlie Don't Surf Part Dux (NEW)

2. MrT: Tomahawk from Sci-Fi and The Liberator from Operation Overlord

3. Reconron: PaK 43 from Great 88

4. Sharkmouth: P-400 from Face It

5. Roman: Flak 18 from Great 88

6. Art: Spitfire MkII from Battle of Britain and Huey for Charlie Don't Surf Redux

7. chukw: Well Provisioned from the Well Done campaign

I want to finish a couple of builds for starters:

1. The Tomahawk from the Sci-Fi build
2. The Liberator from the Operartion Overlord build

Terry

I'm in with my "Great 88" AFV Club Flak 18. I'll start later then Feb 1, first I'll finish my "Shelf Queen"

Arturius:

Battle of Britain - Spitfire Mk.II "Douglas Bader / started
Charlie don't Surf Redux - Huey Hog / new

this one?
bsb_2009_ribbon.png

That would be Blind Scale Bonanza 2009

Or this one,
UNM_2011_ribbon.png

Under New Management

Just to let everyone know I have moved your old build threads over to Second Chance. So when you are ready to post this is the place to do it.

Terry

Hmmm. I never did finish that Bastogne M2A1 for the half track badge... :hmmm

The old thread doesn't have any images in it though, and it's not a photobucket thing, perhaps they were lost when it was moved here from the other place? I never deleted anything but I may still have some on my hard drive.

Hmmm. I never did finish that Bastogne M2A1 for the half track badge... :hmmm

The old thread doesn't have any images in it though, and it's not a photobucket thing, perhaps they were lost when it was moved here from the other place? I never deleted anything but I may still have some on my hard drive.

Ken if you want in I'll move the thread and you can put the images in when you find them.

B)

Back