• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Sd.Kfz.263...JUST FINISHED.JUNE 7th

Sd.Kfz.263...FILTERS...Update/ March 25th...

Love the weathering effects! (y)

A well weathered model comes to 'life' so to speak and in the case of your model it increases the realism effect by a ton.

Matrixone

:coolio Big difference already . Makes me want to experiment with a black ( dark gray ) paint job :drinks

Cheers, Christian B)

Luiz, great job mate, I am a big fan of filters, really cool stuff (y)

Thank you...James,Bob,Les,Mike,Christian and WW...great incentive...appreciate,always :good:

:drinks

Luiz.

Sd.Kfz.263...PIN WASHING- March 28th...

Hi mates!

Another small update ... the pin washing ... very subtle...the next step on my weathering process : streaking grime effects,very subtle ... also...see you there...

:drinks

Luiz.

Step by step this is turning into a masterpiece... B)

All the best!
Dusan.

W O W (y)

Luiz you've really outdone yourself with this buddy :eek:hyeah

Tony lee

You must have the hands of a brain surgeon, my friend- cheers! I have to add the delicate parts lats, as I smash them off if I put them on too early. This model is stunning- I've always liked this steel casket, and your build is a work of art in constant evolution. :drinks :drinks :drinks

Your skill always inspires me, my friend. (y) :notworthy :drinks

Back