• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

SCHNELLBOOT S-100

And thank you again! This is just such an incredible piece of pure discipline and indulgence Abdin. Keep it coming as slowly as you like. CR :drinks

Can't think of anything original to say for this build . Seriously spectacular thus far (y) (y) (y)

Cheers, Christian B)

I'm glad to see some progress. (I have been curious and wanting more).
Fantastic work!
Thanks for bringing us along.

Cheers,

Bill

Guys thank you all for your comments, glad you like it. im working on painting the boat and all the details, have a few photos to be posted soon

Thanks again

Abdin

Hi to all, a long time has pass since my last update but here I’m again with more on the schnellboot. The paint is almost complete and just a few weathering touches remain. It’s being a slow process but it’s almost done.
Starting with the smoke generators I added the tie down cables and tensors made from bits of PE and
Cooper wire
The base were the shackle goes is made with plastic, the shackle is made using solder wire
AR5O9aZ.jpg

PNjI3sj.jpg

5a5PMqf.jpg

XU7Q6Fb.jpg

6In0RbR.jpg

The finished and weathered smoke generators also added the bolt heads to both sides of the shackles
FTUgvC5.jpg

The hooks for the fuel houses are made again using PE leftovers and glued in place
OUbPTBS.jpg

6c4qhAj.jpg

After painting the bases it looks like this with the houses in place
8OTtn4I.jpg

Nb0LFkE.jpg

Now the center compass is finished, the dial is painted and the pedestal is weathered
CZW7mjN.jpg

H7z5oqW.jpg

xAHAWPn.jpg

1DEfczJ.jpg

Test fit on the deck
dkwrZ6m.jpg

The torpedoes are also finished
xAnoZTO.jpg

yfEzcgR.jpg

Now the side machine guns, I have the MG-15 from CMK, but then I came across the Tank-models resin
MG-15 and its quite a difference in detail, the kit comes with 3 complete MG-15 plus opened and closed bipods and double drums, here the comparation
The Tank set
j6b8948.jpg

CMK Vs Tanks
bEColqC.jpg

M6cY0Mz.jpg

After cutting the back support and paint it is finished, also did a signal pistol from the Tamiya set
A3hinmh.jpg

The dragon dingy and the boat rafts are painted and the ropes glued in place.
SbV0mnO.jpg

Q8TyARd.jpg

The dingy accessories are also finished
Ljku5wr.jpg

6NtImw3.jpg

This is a preview of its placement on the deck
aNBOsEB.jpg

I installed the brass propellers from G-factor and is a great improvement over the plastic ones
DtGavHR.jpg

vVHvFUF.jpg

s4H5JiS.jpg

iEb9O7s.jpg

I’m working on the kallote and bridge photos and am almost finished; your comments are always welcome
Thanks!

Abdin

Hi to all, a long time has pass since my last update but here I’m again with more on the schnellboot. The paint is almost complete and just a few weathering touches remain. It’s being a slow process but it’s almost done.
Starting with the smoke generators I added the tie down cables and tensors made from bits of PE and
Cooper wire

The base were the shackle goes is made with plastic, the shackle is made using solder wire

The finished and weathered smoke generators also added the bolt heads to both sides of the shackles

The hooks for the fuel houses are made again using PE leftovers and glued to the sides

After painting the bases it looks like this with the houses in place

Now the center compass is finished, the dial is painted and the pedestal is weathered

Test fit on the deck

The torpedoes are also finished

Now the side machine guns, I have the MG-15 from CMK, but then I came across the Tank-models resin
MG-15 and its quite a difference in detail, the kit comes with 3 complete MG-15 plus opened and closed bipods and double drums, here the comparation

The Tank set

CMK Vs Tanks

After cutting the back support and paint it is finished, also did a signal pistol from the Tamiya set

The dragon dingy and the boat rafts are painted and the ropes glued in place.

The dingy accessories are also finished

This is a preview of its placement on the deck

I installed the brass propellers from G-factor and is a great improvement over the plastic ones

I’m working on the kallote and bridge photos and am almost finished; your comments are always welcome

Thanks!

Abdin

I have no words. Just :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

And thanks for updating this thread, we were wondering what became of this build. :good:

I was wondering about this build a couple days ago . Glad to see that you posted.

What a fabulous build ! (y) So much added detail (y) Thank you (y)

Cheers, Christian B)

We missed you. As usual a awesome update. Really the detail you can make is very impressive. :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) :D
James

Thanks guys, sorry for the long delay in the update. Im working to try to finish it asap with the little time I have
Its on its finals steps to completion :yipee

Back