• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Scale Model Challenge 2014 (NL)

Outstanding show but y'all didn't get a shot of the sausage on the grill?

On the SMC show there is a bar and more extensive catering with fries....AND MAYO,croquette,the popular frikandel on a bun (sort of sausage) apple pie,soup,candy bars and so on. :D

Greetings,Ron.

Beautiful models and dioramas, I think I saw wip pictures of that diorama with Castle-Hotel :hmmm
Ron Thank You for sharing!

All the best!
Dusan.

Outstanding show but y'all didn't get a shot of the sausage on the grill?

On the SMC show there is a bar and more extensive catering with fries....AND MAYO,croquette,the popular frikandel on a bun (sort of sausage) apple pie,soup,candy bars and so on. :D

Greetings,Ron.

Hotdogs and apple pie, next you're going to tell me there was a baseball game out back. :rotf Tell ya what though, eating with you guys would not be on my diet plan. :rotf

Just to give you an impression of the several Club stands at SMC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=scFDaB3H6l0

There are more video's to be found on You Tube about SMC 2014! :)

Greetings,Ron.

Salad What man eats salad - Oh wait Chicken and Sheep is salad right?

Well actually yeah, round here a salad comes with half a pound of the meat of your choice. I figure a hamburger is a salad between a bun. :Hiay

Thanks for the video Ron, really enjoy these shots from y'all's shows. :drinks

Really nice (y)
You can see the stand of Bouwgroep Halle about 1 minute mark (where Mats and Veerle belong).
They were right opposite to us :)
And from 3 minutes mark you can see the Limburg groep stand (a.o. Reconron, Luc Klinkers and me)

willem

Finally got around around to this thread- thanks, Scrodes! These look like must-haves:

P1080073~0.JPG

Back