• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Rusty Panther finally done

Hi all, thought I would post a couple of pics of the finished Panther for you guys and gals to check out.

007.jpg

006.jpg

Sorry for posting only these two pics, but the model will be in an up coming issue of Military in scale, so these will have to do.
Thanks for checking it out and hope you all like how it turned out.

Rob
www.scratchmod/com

That looks cool. Imagine going out to the back yard and seeing that sitting there. Looks very neat.
James

I can hear my Bride now. "how long are you going to keep that thing! the neighbors are complaining. it's embarrassin..."

But outstanding build Rob, Only problem I see is not enough pictures.

I saw this one around,and I'll comment again that i think it's outstanding.I'm fascinated by the closeup of that engine compartment with the leaves and vegetation,it looks so real.congrats on a great and different project.

I got to see it in person on Saturday, even got to spend some quality time in the truck driving up and down route 3.

B) :laugh:

All I can really say is that pictures don't do it justice, to see it in person is a whole different story. Seriously good stuff here for sure.

Thanks guys, glad you like the Panther.

Yep i sure would love to have that in my back yard, regardless of what the neighbors think.

Ken, thanks buddy. was a blast to meet you in person and bs on the drive. Next time i'll be sure not to miss the exit :laugh: . Those pics you posted on the club site are awesome, I WILL be building it and can't wait.

Sorry for posting only the two pics, but like I said it will be in an issue of Military in Scale sometime soon, I hope.

Now that this one is done I can get back to work on the T69II wreck.

Thanks again for the feedback.

Rob
www.scratchmod.com

I knew that id seen that style of rust before ..... when I looked at the link it all became clear awesome work keep em comin.

rob ferreira wrote:
Sorry for posting only the two pics, but like I said it will be in an issue of Military in Scale sometime soon, I hope.

And sorry to poke at ya about it, I didn't read much of what you were saying, I was looking at the pictures.. :woohoo:

Very real looking, would love to know about some of your techniques.
Anyway one of the best i've seen in a long time sweet!

Back