• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Rosehip's Crusader. The build.

The Zod

From the Girls und Panzer: Der Film. A new character was introduced. One of many. A young gal called Rosehip. She is the type of person,when told to do something,she does the first thing that comes to mind. She does not think it out first.

Tamiya 1/48 Crusader.
h509c8e3.JPG

hfb19a80.JPG

Rosehip's Crusader.

A pic of the lady.

This second pic,the colors of the tank differ from what was in the movie.

he7a2402.jpg

This is what I am after. I think Tamiya desert yellow is good for the suspension. Not sure what gray I will use for the rest of the tank.

he029026.jpg

Rosehip's Crusader.

What is the name of the movie Chad? I have seen a number of things said about it, but it sounds interesting. :hmmm

Rosehip's Crusader.

What is the name of the movie Chad? I have seen a number of things said about it, but it sounds interesting. :hmmm

The name is Girls und Panzer Der Film. Kissanime and Anilinkz sights are free to watch. Just a lot of adds on those sights,including popups. I have not had any issues with the popups . I just make sure to close them quickly,and make sure the anti virus software is working.

Rosehip's Crusader.

Nice! :cheer:

I've seen the series but not the movie. Looking forward to seeing this come together.

Rosehip's Crusader.

I love it! I want to do all the first Girlz und Panzers tanks in 1/72 scale. Hopefully someday.

I'll be watching this one!

Rosehip's Crusader. I messed up.

I feel so stupid. :bang head The Crusader used in the movie is a Mark III. For some reason,I bought a Mark I/II. Other than the turret and the main gun.,I do believe there is no difference. I do believe I have an unbuilt Mark III in the stash.

I feel so stupid. :bang head The Crusader used in the movie is a Mark III. For some reason,I bought a Mark I/II. Other than the turret and the main gun.,I do believe there is no difference. I do believe I have an unbuilt Mark III in the stash.

So....um... where's the problem?
:geek

Regards,

So....um... where's the problem?
:geek

Regards,
I feel stupid for grabbing the wrong kit.

Here I thought this was an F-8.

Looks killer anyway.

Back