• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

RAN Seaking 75th Anniversary 1-48

surfsup

Now that my Floaty Thingy, USS Abraham Lincoln is almost finished, This will be next Build. A Wingy Thingy that flies off a Floaty Thingy. More to come soon.....Cheers mark

I'm not usually much for bright colorful aircraft.....

But I quite like the look of that one. :drinks

Thanks Gents. Ok the first place to start I suppose in the Pit so here we go. More to come soon.....Cheers mark

well don Mark, as it happens its actually not a bad kit for fit but pay close attention to closing up the sides and getting the front bulkhead in position or you will suffer with joining the seam down the nose...dont ask me how i know ;)

well don Mark, as it happens its actually not a bad kit for fit but pay close attention to closing up the sides and getting the front bulkhead in position or you will suffer with joining the seam down the nose...dont ask me how i know ;)

Thanks Paddy. That is one thing I gathered from your Build that will be useful.....Cheers Mark

Thanks for the comments Gents. Ok the Pit is now done. Am starting on modifying the Fuselage. Will have more soon.....Cheers Mark

OK now to "Aussiefy" the Girl. The 2 Portside Fuselage Windows are not required on this Model. A new Window needs to be added further down the Fuselage. In the process of the Work needed. More to come soon.....Cheers mark

Back