• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Private 24th Foot Rorkes Drift 1879

Well I attended a IPMS show NIMCON4 in Crystal lake IL today and the chap got a gold this time so I am very pleased with myself,...this and also gaining a Gold in the armor section :D

Very ...... Congrats on the bronze &the later gold .... Apparently you must grease the Chicago Judges plan ...... To get Gold there ..
.. excellently painted ......

:laugh: ok Ok Ok calm down chaps

hd6012e4.jpg

hd5149c4.jpg

Very ...... Congrats on the bronze &the later gold .... Apparently you must grease the Chicago Judges plan ...... To get Gold there ..
.. excellently painted ......

Its bloody hard to get a gold there mate,..theres so many of the top notch world figure painters that attend.

Wow that is some incredible work! I once owned one of the rifles in 577-450, and unlike what you see in the movie, the recoil is pretty stout, even for a 8 pound weapon

Back