• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Playing WW1 1:1 scale around the house

I've been quiet in the last few days because I was preparing a little surprise: You're all invited to roleplay WW1 trench war at my home this weekend. :blink :laugh:

img3195g.jpg

img3196rx.jpg

img3208w.jpg

img3206gv.jpg

img3213j.jpg

img3214c.jpg

Trench is around 9 feet deep so some of you (Jenny? :kiss: ) may need to bring a ladder :silly:

Now all I need is a few roll of barbed wire and I'll be ready :evil:

So now that youve dug the moat where the portcullis and the towers going ?
:eek:hmy:
Wouldnt Jenny need a ladder if it was 9inches deep ? :whistle:

( ahem thats got me a one ticket to the corner of naughtiness) :lol:

So what are you really doing Richard, improving drainage ?

In all seriousness Id prop up that box window just to be on the safe side :blink

I feel your pain. We started the West Wing of Casa da Dogwood the other week. I don't know what is going faster, money or patience.

I would not walk out in that room thingy with no ground underneath it ! :eek:hmy:

Well you better run Andy , by the time I climb out of this huge hole I will be real cranky :laugh:

Jenny :kiss:

The real deal was indeed replacing the old foundation drainage system. :)

I must say that Laura's idea about a croc enclosure is making it's way into my mind :laugh:

Back