• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Phils not the only one

Back to the model....

All day, all day,I decaled this thing with only one real bad decal issue and that would be on the biggest one in on the sheet. but I got it fixed about a good as I could and now I have to replace the 9 in the SN. Other than that I should be finished tomorrow or the day after with the weathering and the load out.

This is the CAG bird from VA-75, Sunday Punchers.

I would write something about this build but there isn't much to say. Its been pretty straight forward and the kit really didn't give me any problems. You ought to get one for your self.

Back to the model....

I would write something about this build but there isn't much to say. Its been pretty straight forward and the kit really didn't give me any problems. You ought to get one for your self.

Way ahead of you, friend. Love these early '60s Navy machines, keep the pics coming, Paul.

Ian

Back to the model....

I don't remember reading what kit this is Paul. Those tanks look great BTW, don't know how I over looked them yesterday when you posted. That decal it's an easy fix with a little :zen.

:popcorn

Back to the model....

I don't remember reading what kit this is Paul. Those tanks look great BTW, don't know how I over looked them yesterday when you posted. That decal it's an easy fix with a little :zen.

I'll just slap another 9 over it

Back to the model....

this is looking really nice Paul! Too bad that decal gave you some issues.

The drop tanks look awesome, you did a fantastic job on those!

Phils not the only one ( finished)

Stick a fork in it. I got the weathering done but I must confess that the underside is way more filthy than I intended. Since I am missing one decal I will refrain from pics of the belly for now so you will just have to deal with the top. I did manage to fix the decal goof on the tail. All I did there was put another 9 over it, no sweat.

This was a fun kit, I enjoyed it immensely.

Ill do a better photo spread later.

You did this one proud Paul, great result. (y)

I see you had the same "fun" as I did with those large tail decals, horrible things.

Are you loading it with ordinance?

Here ya go Adam.
7.gif
23.gif
13.gif
13.gif
13.gif
7.gif

As promised I have some better pics of the beastie.

As Minnie Pearl would say "That's all fer now"

Back