• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Paul's #2 CTA 1/32 Revell He 219

Coming along Paul. Lot of sanding ahead, but I'm sure another beauty will come out it. Watching with interest.
James

Starting to take shape nicely :good: I'm sure it will be awesome in any size but this one should be fabulous :D

Cheers, Christian B)

Looking good so far Paul! Detailing is going well. I have found that I don't care for the Eduard self stick goo on their PE. Scrape it, clean it, and CA it together.

I didn't notice in your photos, but where did you hide the nose weight to keep it from being a tail sitter?

:drinks

Looking good so far Paul! Detailing is going well. I have found that I don't care for the Eduard self stick goo on their PE. Scrape it, clean it, and CA it together.

I didn't notice in your photos, but where did you hide the nose weight to keep it from being a tail sitter?

:drinks

In the fuselage, behind the pit and in front of the center line plus weights in the nacelles.

I got a bit happy with the glue today and stuck the wings together, added the control surfaces and put the tail feathers on. I do not like movable control surfaces so I glued everything in place.

Paul she's looking good but tell us, what the hell is in that jar! You been pullin' marathon sessions at the bench? :rotf

If that was "relief" fluids then I think Paul needs to go see the doctor. Looks radioactive to me. :sick:

Great work Paul, sure is a big bird. (y)

I appreciate every ones kind comments. I primed and laid down some RLM 75. I know that it looks kind of hit or miss but there is a method to my insanity, as soon as I figure it out I will let you know.

I guess Ill be working the props and spinners next then the lg. I have yet to decide what the under sides will sport Black or the 76 which would go well in either case. The black hides a lot of my mistakes so that may be the choice.

Cool :popcorn Let me know when you figure it out . Maybe It'll help me figure out what I'm doing :fencing

Cheers, Christian B)

Back