• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Paul's #2 CTA 1/32 Revell He 219

It has been a while since I have done anything to this bird. I got some mm RLM 76 and after about 1 1/2 hours of making tiny blue tak rat turds and putting them all over the wing it was time to go for broke.
I do have mixed feelings about the result but all in all I guess its OK. I use the MM 76 and it seems a bit too bright with quite a bit of a white tinge to it. but I think I can get it toned down some with some blue mist type of spray gone lightly over it.

:vmad :vmad :vmad :vmad :vmad I am feckin steamed! I come back into my room and find that some little ones have been rummaging around and in their clandestine operation in which they were up to no good when I found this on the floor and my chair on top of it...

:facepalm

It is repairable but as of now I don't think I want to go any further with it. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother. I get the standard " It's not me" B.S. and quite frankly I am so close to packing it all up BUT then I think why quit? So many of my friends that I have made since I started modeling 6 years ago are super supportive and after all it is only a model kit.

No cats were injured in the taking of the photograph but I can't say to much for the grand daughters. :smack

:eek:hmy: Oh man. Really sorry to see this Paul. Keep modeling though. I hope things turn around modeling wise for you.
James

Go easy on them Paul, you can build another model. Here's some :zen I got some to spare lately. :zen :zen :zen :zen

Damn!!!! you need a lock on that door Paul, and a huge Off Limits sign !!

Looks like a mammoth glue/filler/sand session in the works, anythng is fixable. :drinks

Ouch! Sorry to see that happen. Sending you calming thoughts. :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen

Darn , what an unfortunate accident :blink I believe it's repairable though :good:

I think it's definitely time to set some boundaries .

Good luck with all the above Paul . :eek:ldguy

Christian B)

Back