• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"Passion for Life" charity auction

gioazz

Dear all,

I've created a little figurine that will be sold to help raise founds for charity.

This year the funds will help Maman Helene (Helene Alemusuey) to buy an hose for the abandoned children in Kinshasa.
Type "Maman Helene bana ya kivuvu" into any search engine and you will learn more about her work for the children in the Congo.
Thanks to your generous contribution we can begin to help the abandoned children of Kinshasa find a new home.

Go to www.p4l.it to find out more and order one of the only 100 pieces produced;around 20 are left, so grab yours and don't miss the opportunity to help the children f Congo!

Also I've received the confirmation that on Saturday the 20th between 14 pm and 15 pm, at the World Expo in Montreaux will be held the charity auction where the original master, painted by me will be sold to raise even more founds.

If you have the opportunity please come along, I will also bring the copies of the figures left so you can grab it there and we could have a chat.

Ciao Giovanni

DSC_1072web.JPG

DSC_1069web.JPG

DSC_0963small.jpg

DSC_0966small.jpg

Thanks so much guys, I really hope we will be able to reach the target and help these children.

I'm really glad for your support.

Ciao

Giovanni

Dear friends,

Today at the auction the piece reached an amazing 425 euros (website will be updated soon)!

I'm really happy and I wanted to share the news with you guys!

Thanks for your support.

Giovanni

P.s.: there are still few pieces up for grab, postage to is around 15 euros.

Don't forget that all the money raised will go to charity!

GIO,

That's Great News !! I would love to contribute ... But with having No Job at th present Moment ... kinda' makes it tough.

:drinks To You & The Auction & the Winner !!

Back