• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Panzer III Ausf M

Still working away.

hb3e1ccf.JPG

hd3b6995.JPG

h7619b3c.JPG

hfb63df2.JPG

Looking very good James guess I need more books I'll be watching my friend, I don't know about the heat up there, but I know it's been very Hot and dry down Here in the Lone starr state :soldier :soldier :soldier

I mentioned the smoke from the BC forrest fires and Chris saw it also. Today I saw a mime that was perfect and shows well what I drove through. On the top is Edmonton (its south of me but drove through on the way down further south) and from a movie (I think its the new blade runner but not sure as I have not seen it yet.)

h0dc4328.jpg

Excellent progress James! Keep it coming!

Yeah, that lower pic is from the new Blade Runner. Man, those fires must really be serious!

Yeah, that lower pic is from the new Blade Runner. Man, those fires must really be serious!
Most of BC seems to be on fire and the smoke is now reaching Ontario. Not a good thing. Last I heard just under 200 fires and the storms have been setting more with lightning strikes.

Most of BC seems to be on fire and the smoke is now reaching Ontario. Not a good thing. Last I heard just under 200 fires and the storms have been setting more with lightning strikes.

My goodness! That is incredible! Again nice work, keep it up!

Pretty nasty here in BC James. This is the view outside my window today. Air Quality index is off the charts. Staying inside as much as possible.

h5c0d1ed.jpg

Be safe you guys. I'm booked for my return engagement in Fremont CA, fear I'll be seeing the same thing.

Pretty nasty here in BC James. This is the view outside my window today. Air Quality index is off the charts. Staying inside as much as possible.

h5c0d1ed.jpg
Yeah not a good thing there. The smoke is something else and I know it affected me the past couple of days while down in Rocky Mountain House. You stay safe there. Hopefully you]re not in one of the areas under evacuation notice.
James.

James - your build is coming along very nicely! Keep up the good work!

You all be safe up there, lots of fires going on right now. I was talking to a friend of mine that grew up in Santa Barbra, California - she lives in Seattle now, but watched her childhood home burn to the ground on the news last month.

Fire season was a tough time when I lived out west.

Yeah we are not doing as bad as a couple of years ago but the smoke is killer. As for the build it has reached a screeching halt. Some how I screwed up the shields. So I am putting it aside as I try and figure out what to do. In the meantime maybe I can interest you in the next build. https://modelersalliance.org/forum/armoured-fury/154071-panzer-iii-ausf-j-early#318560
James

B) Interesting subject James and nice build.

:( Good luck with the fires as i know what it can be like. I live in the forest here in southern Australia and the fires are dicey every year......a few years ago we had about 5 years in a row that looked like what you are experiencing along with the evac readiness and the water bombers flying over our house to hit the fires only a few miles away.
take care and best of luck!

Ian.

B) Interesting subject James and nice build.

:( Good luck with the fires as i know what it can be like. I live in the forest here in southern Australia and the fires are dicey every year......a few years ago we had about 5 years in a row that looked like what you are experiencing along with the evac readiness and the water bombers flying over our house to hit the fires only a few miles away.
take care and best of luck!

Ian.
Lucky for us in Alberta the fires are not so bad as they were a couple of years ago when Fort Mac burnt. BC is having a hell of a time though. Its so bad the smoke is reaching across to Ontario so if you look at a map that's really bad. As to this build, it is on hold as I screwed up somewhere. Doing a Pz IIIJ at the moment until I'm ready to figure out the M.
James

Back