• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Paint Rack on the Cheap

I might have to see if I can get a sheet of plexi machined on our CNC machine here at work. Could machine slots in the sides for holding the shelves & stuff.

I might have to see if I can get a sheet of plexi machined on our CNC machine here at work. Could machine slots in the sides for holding the shelves & stuff.

That could help with the layout, but the most important part is that the surfaces to be joined need to be smooth and make full contact so the solvent (Weld-on 3) can weld them together. Weld-on is designed for joining acrylic and works great on styrene as well. :good:

I'll definitely have to think about it. I've wanted to learn to make my own acrylic cases, and something like this would be great practice for that.

Back